May 17, 2009

A Love Letter to My Dream Computer - May 2009

Dearest iMac,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a quick moment to let you know that I've been dreaming of you. Since the moment we met, I knew we had a connection.

I know that my actions in the last 2 years haven't proven my love for you, with the whole purchasing a PC thing, but you can't take this as an indication of my genuine affection towards you. You are where my computer heart lies!

For about 4 years now I've admired you through shop windows and have watched your popularity grow. Sometimes the only times I get to see you are in the commercials on apple.com, which makes me feel like a total stalker. I've watched as your screens got bigger and your processors have grown stronger. And here I am patiently waiting for my turn.

I need you to know that you are the computer of my dreams, and even though it may take a little longer than either of us wants to wait, I will make this dream a reality. Until then we'll have to survive on love, and being able to admire each other from a far. We'll have to embrace these chance encounters in dark computer labs and there's always the utopia of the apple store.

With all my computer love! - Wandering Lili

Till next time,
Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

Sara W said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

your funny... I {heart} that MAC too

Mano Rennt said...

ROTF!!!! :)

This is so funny. My computer has an identity crisis :) (see my blog in about 10 minutes, it's 8:25 p.m.)... me on the other hand, I just had to have them both :)

- M

Suz said...

i'm just not sure how I feel about MACs. I think it's just that i've been raised on pcs. the transition would be confusing and awkward. danita has a macbook, and i've toyed around with it a little, but it always tries my patience. I can never find what i need. its not the mac, tho, its definitely me.

oh...and to get your congressmen, reps and senators, just go to www.tennessee.gov. I believe thats the correct address. explore that site and it will explain about rep districts and what not.

love you!