Nov 25, 2010

Treditions - Baltimore, MD - November 2010

Note To Readers: Last night I dreamed a million times over that I was blogging. I miss blogging. I know I've probably lost almost all my readers because of my inconsistency over the last year, but if you're still out there, let me know. I miss your comments and I'm promising to blog more. It helps to know I've got people I'm writing too.


So today is Thanksgiving. One of my favorite holidays! And the Monkey's first. So it seams only fitting to start her out right.My sisters and I have Always watched the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. From the bands... to the Santa float...I LOVE every bit of it!EEither together or apart, we usually call each other at some point during the morning. I miss them terribly on days like this and hope that one day we'll live close enough to do it again with our little ones.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Til next time,
Bon Voyage!

No comments: