May 11, 2013

Surprise Laundry Art Print - Baltimore, MD. - May 2013

A month or so ago this art print was released from one of my favorite blog shops Jones Design Company
When we got home from our crazy fast house hunting trip a little surprise was waiting for me in the mail box. 
And now it's hanging on my wall!
Does anyone else find it wildly amusing that this cute laundry print is hanging next to my overflowing laundry sorter?!
Thank you Sarah! Even from Switzerland you are making my day. I Love you so much! Summer 2016 can't come soon enough!

Till next time,
Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

Lo said...

Love the print!

Cara said...

Very cute! What does it say?

WanderingLili said...

Cara - it says "Whatever you do, do it as unto the Lord" Inspired by Colossians 3:23 and overflowing laundry baskets everywhere!