Apr 16, 2009

Summer Fun to Come: Movies - April 2009

So I just discovered that two of my favorite books will soon be making the big screen debut. This thrills me! I know that a lot of people have trouble with movie adaptations of books, but I don't mind too much. It gives me a reason to watch and then go back and reread.

1. My Sister's Keeper
Author: Jodi Picoult
Movie release date: June 26th

Check out the Trailer here or the YouTube trailer below:

2. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Author: JK Rowling
Movie Release date: July 17th

Check out the Trailer here or the YouTube trailer below:

Till next time,
Bon Voyage!

3 comments:

Mano Rennt said...

I love the first story line. I haven't read the book though, but of the two movies, I would go see "My Sister's Keeper" first :)

Stephanie Sabbe said...

OK lili! I'm sitting at my office desk crying. It's ALWAYS worse when you've read the book. I couldn't even breathe in the Kite Runner movie and Bryan was so confused, nothing sad had even happened....I just knew it was about to.

Suz said...

so I just saw the trailer today on the tv for my sisters keeper and I was shocked! I'm super excited about this...I was hoping for dakota fanning instead of abigail breslin, but, oh well...