Mar 23, 2012

Pizza Party For 2 - Baltimore, MD. - March 2012

Four years ago, In my second post, Pizza Party For One, I mentioned that my favorite delivery pizza of all time is Domino's thin crust with pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives, To this day it is my favorite and I could and on some occasions I have actually eaten an entire one by myself.

 Tuesday at about 11am I got a text from one of my best friends on Earth, Sarah, who lives just over 1,000 miles away (and according to Google Maps 18 hours and 1 min) away from me. The text read "Ordered you lunch. Should be there by noon."  I was confused and excited!

Just before noon there was a knock on our door. I opened the door to reveal a cheerful pizza delivery girl with a piping hot Thin crust, pepperoni, mushroom, and black olive pizza and an order of cheese bread! What a surprise and what a treat!

Turns out this is the Monkey's favorite delivery pizza as well.

(Just like her mama, sneaking toppings when she thinks no one's looking.)

Thank you Sarah for loving on us from so far away. The only thing that would have made it better is if you'd been here to share it with us!

Till next time,
Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

That was such a sweet thing to do!! Your friends love you!!

Anonymous said...

I wish i could have been there with you all week. Love you friend! :)

Lo said...

That's SUCH a wonderful idea! So Sweet!

Amy E said...

Yep, what a sweet friend!