Apr 18, 2013

Are Your's Bookworthy™? - Baltimore, MD. - April 2013

How many times have you told a friend "be sure to tag me in that photo when you post it on Facebook"?

We've moved a lot in the last 8 years and there are at least 2 more in the next 18 months. Each move has taken us to a new city and/or state. We leave friends behind and hope and pray to make new ones in the next place we call home. Facebook has kept us together, even though thousands of miles separate us.

Through the lens of Facebook I've seen my best friend's babies for the first time and shared photos of my own little ones first hours. I've captured and posted a "girls trip" to Florida and my siblings being together for the first time since 3 military deployments separated us to the ends of the earth. The question has never been how to I get these photos to them, it's always been 'what's the best way to share these moments?' and "How do I never forget these memories"
Shutterfly has just launched its Bookworthy™ Facebook app that gives us an answer to that question. It helps you create a photo book from your Facebook photos in three easy steps.

1.) Choose your friends
2.) View your photo book.
3.) Share for FREE on your Facebook wall or order for just $10 plus free shipping.

You can find the app by clicking this link: http://bit.ly/PhotoBookApp

I'm in the process of making my first book now so I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

Till next time,
Bon Voyage!

No comments: