1. My favorite person on earth is my husband.
2. My Myers Briggs personality type is ENFJ.
3. I have a blog, www.wanderinglili.blogspot.com and it makes my day when people comment, even if it’s just one word.
4. I am a freak about loading the dishwasher correctly. (Dude! A place fore everything and everything in it's place!)
5. My favorite author is Jennifer Weiner. (I am a total nut and tagged her on this in hopes that she might read it and we would become BFFs - ha ha - but knowing the odds of that happening are a million to one!)
6. I am worried that I will not be able to find an agent when I finish writing my first novel later this year.
7. To earn money in high school I folded a couple’s laundry twice a week.
8. A have a stuffed Nemo sitting on my cubicle wall.
9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE audio books!
10. I was on the Varsity Mens Rowing Team in college. (I was a coxswain.)
11. I have run four marathons.
12. When I was little I could recite from memory the cartoon version of the movies, Bambi and The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.
13. I brush my teeth in the shower.
14. The older I get, the more I love my siblings.
15. I never cheated in school.
16. I was fluent in sign language and French. (I can still speak pretty decent French, but the sign language is almost all gone.)
17. My hair is naturally curly.
18. I would take a long, hot bath every day if there was time.
19. I still haven’t found the perfect pair of Jeans. UGH!
20. I have always wished I were left handed.
21. We are going to get a German Shepherd puppy after “The Match”!
22. I don’t like it when my food touches.
23. I want to have totally natural child birth. (No I am not prego now, but one day!)
24. One of my biggest regrets is not keeping in touch with my college room mates.
25. My nick name at work is "Kitten"! - (Not really sure how that happened? - Thanks Ashley!)
Till Next Time,