Jun 25, 2009

39 Steps - June 2009

There are 39 steps between where I park my truck to where I wipe my feet on our welcome mat.
Note To Reader: These are actual stairs, not lengths of measurement!)

I’ve been climbing these steps for a week now and everything from my thighs down hurts. I’m a runner gosh darn it! I’m supposed to be in shape! Needless to say, after these next 4 (maybe 5) years we are going to have some rockin’ legs!

Check them out! Today skinny bird legs…

Tomorrow maybe THESE!!! (Hey a girl can dream!)

Till next time,
Bon Voyage!

5 comments:

Sarah :) said...

That's how I feel about the steps in our home. It makes a difference. Hope you have a great day!

Amy Ogles said...

Good Luck on the killer legs! : - )
Hey something good may come out of all the climbing.

Amy Ogles said...

Good Luck on the killer legs! : )
Maybe something good will come out of all the climbing.

Suz said...

Love it...Love it...Love It...

Mano Rennt said...

:)