Jan 17, 2013

My Uncle Wrote A Book... And It's GOOD!!! - North Carolina - January 2013

Well we have an Author in the family!

My Uncle Regie wrote a book
And It's pretty good!

I think he'd be the first to tell you that it isn't perfect and he'd change things if he had it to do all over again, but honestly, what author doesn't feel that way. I think that's probably one of the main reasons so many "writers" never become "authors". It's a frightening thing to put your darlings (a Stephen King term from his book, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft) out there for someone else to judge. 

But I do know he'd tell you that it's done and he's glad it's out there. I'm so proud and excited to share it with you.

It's available on Amazon.com for $9.95 and for those of you that "eRead", there is a Kendal Edition for 6$.99.

I'll do a review of it in February and hopefully (and interview) so stay tuned.

I'm sure it's really obvious but I am really proud of him and hope I can one day join him as an "Author"!

Till next time,
Bon Voyage!

1 comment:

Melanie Francisco said...

As your cousin, and the editor, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Write away girl. The only way to get there is one word at a time. You can do it, I did!