Jan 18, 2013

Cute Girls Hair - Baltimore, MD. - January 2013

I found Adopt A 'Do: Cute Girls Hairstyles a few months back when I was trying to figure out how to do the  Primrose Everdeen Braids | Hunger Games Hairstyles

**My Attempt**
(It needs a LOT of work! I can't get them to drop as close to the ears as she does, but I'm working on it.)

I've have had a ton of fun playing with E's hair.  I think it's probably important that I start learning now because by the time she cares what her hair looks like I'll hopefully have improved a little.

The site is pretty easy to navigate and has videos to accompany every "do" so you don't feel like you're going it alone. They even have a section of "Daddy Do's" which a daddy actually does in the videos!  I like them so much that I gave their button a little space on my sidebar!  The one thing I have started doing is "Pinning" the styles that I like so they're easier to get back to when I have time.

On my list of "to tries" are:

The one question I do have and have yet to answered is, how in the world this mama gets her girls to sit still long enough to do these SUPER CUTE "'Dos"? Impressive!

Till next time,
Bon Voyage!

No comments: