Oct 14, 2008

A Sight for Sore Eyes! - October 2008

Hmmm... Haven't we seen this before?

I got an e-mail from one of my co-workers that contained this picture... In case you missed or don't remember my previous post about this vehicle, click here.

This is one of the parking lots where I work! Either this person is a “Zoner”… or he or she is following me! I'm not sure which of these is more troubling???

I should have a contest to see who can find this car in the strangest location. The car wash... The laundry matt... Tailgating at a football game... Oooh maybe the drive-in movies!!! We could call it the search for the pea green giant tire machine contest!!!

Till Next Time,
Bon Voyage!!!

5 comments:

Sarah :) said...

That would be a fun game. :)

Mano Rennt said...

Pea green giant tire machine??? HAHAHAHAHA that's an excellent name for that car :)

Good idea for the contest, too! :)

Kevin said...

Do you actually have drive in movies by your house?

Unknown said...

I have seen the "machine" quite a few times driving up and down mud island. So, either it is following you, or it lives on Mud Island. I'll serve as your lookout if it comes to get you in the night...it must pass me to get to you - though I don't think you'll have a whole lot of warning by the time I see it!

Thomas said...

sniff sniff, i miss Memphis so much now.